Cape Town CBD,
+27 21 422 5048
0 - 0
We are looking for a passionate Account Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our clients. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between clients and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to your client's needs.
• Two to three years digital agency experience-essential.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Managing client relationships and growing great client relations
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Ensures all clients receive quality customer care.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Strong work ethic
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong tolerance for pressure
• Great attitude and hard working
• Good attention to detail and lots of enthusiasm
• Project management skills (Know how to write timing plans and cost estimates, interpreting clients' briefs, etc.)
• Manages all aspects of projects, from estimating costs, managing budgets, allocating resources and writing reports for the clients and agency management team.
• Strong initiative, self-drive and the ability to thrive in team environment
• Responsible for increasing revenue for the company from the accounts he/she is managing
• Ensure that projects are done according to client specification
• Cultivates a good working relationship with other departments.
• Attends business meetings from time to time.
• Coordinates activities between all stake holders on projects
• Liaises with clients and keeps them updated with progress reports.
• Interest in technology and keep up to date with the latest digital trends a definite +
• High capacity for learning
• Matric essential
• Tertiary qualification/degree in a marketing or similar field advantageous
• Two to three years experience in similar role
• Client relationship management experience required
• PC and web technical knowledge experience
• MS Office
• Good communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Fun, energetic, spontaneous, someone not scared of juggling 10 things at the same time.
Cape Town - Perm/Temp Recruitment