Cape Town CBD,
+27 21 422 5048
0 - 0
We are looking for an immediately available, mid-senior individual, who has the ability to put a creative spin on the corporate world. If you have a passion for digital, if you get excited at the opportunity to create kick-ass websites, apps, presentations and more, we need you! Online marketing experience a definite plus.• Work as part of a team to develop or implement designs across all digital media.
• Area of work: Digital design/online marketing (websites, banners, mailers, mobile, applications and much more...)
• Apply responsive and adaptive design thinking to your work.
• Develop screen designs, storyboards, wireframes and associated project documentation.
• Partner with the project teams through all stages of each project to ensure compliance to the brief, strategic direction and time allocation.
• Must have at least four to five years digital work experience.
(Agency experience would be advantageous)
• Degree/Diploma in design or related field and or Tertiary qualification in visual design (Multimedia).
• Must understand and use basic design principles.
• Must be friends with spell check and have an eye for detail.
• Must be able to provide and receive constructive criticism and creative direction.
• Must be constantly up-to-date with trends in pop-culture and current events. (up-to-date with digital advertising trends advantageous)
• Understand client requirements and be able to work accurately and consistently to ensure deadlines are met.
• Must have demonstrated experience in development of overall layout and development-ready production design.
• Excellent written and spoken communication.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Leadership abilities
• Creative thinker and self-motivated.
• Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision as well as in a team.
• Must have your own transport and be willing to travel to our office daily.
Highly proficient in the Adobe Suite of programs including excellent knowledge of Photoshop,Illustrator and Flash. (Aftereffects, Final Cut, Premier and Fireworks Advantageous)
• Microsoft Suite – must be fluent in PowerPoint and be able to transfer designs from the Adobe Creative Suite.
• Be Fully Mac literate and a design nerd.
• Knowledge of front and back-end web technologies a major advantage.
• Amazing energy and loads of enthusiasm and a definite passion for what you do!
• Must be flexible and have creative flare.
• Possess the confidence to explain and sell ideas to colleagues.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to cope with many projects at any given time.
• Open-minded and willing to make changes swiftly.
• Must be able to perform under-pressure and on super tight deadlines.
• Leadership abilities.
Cape Town - Perm/Temp Recruitment