+27 21 422 5048
0 - 0 Market Related
• Plan and implement annual strategy for your business unit
• Plan and manage client sales & growth retention
• Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets
• Manage relevant reporting of management and financial information for your business unit
• Plan, forecast, report on sales, costs and business performance, according to company requirements.
• Manage customer service activities and staff competence in these areas, so as to optimise and sustain performance, profitability and customer satisfaction.
• Recruit, train, manage, motivate & develop staff according to company policies and employment laws, and ensure relevant HR procedures are followed (appraisals, discipline, grievance, etc.)
• Liaise with and utilise support from shared services, suppliers and other partners as required.
• Manage budgets and monthly financial reports
• Sign off all expenses and job costs for the business
• Manage monthly salary checks and increases / new hires
• Seek and continuously develop knowledge and information about competitor activity, pricing and tactics, and communicate this to relevant departments in the Company.
• Develop personal skills and capability through on-going training, as provided by the company or elsewhere subject to Company approval.
• Attend meetings and contribute to company strategy and policy-making as required.
• Minimum of 10 years work experience in a similar role
• Minimum of 5 years in a management position with large staff compliment
• Evidence of experience in meeting tough deadlines
• Evidence of setting up and executing project plans
• Evidence of managing expenditure against budgets
• Must have experience in interacting and reporting back to clients on projects
• Experience in dealing with clients in high level management positions
• Evidence of being able to effectively prioritise independently
• Experience in working in a high pressure, fast paced environment
• Evidence of managing more than one account/project and successfully executing
• Evidence of experience working independently, with little or no supervision
• Evidence of experience in business strategies
Tertiary qualification (degree/diploma) Business Commerce / Business Administration or Marketing.
• Excellent communication skills (written/oral in English)
• Demonstrated Leadership skills
• Project Management
• Negotiating and contracting skills.
• Planning and Scheduling
• Administration and Time Management
• Budgetary and Cost Control
• Problem solving and Analysis
• Influencing Skills
• Objective setting
• PC Skills
o Intermediate MS Excel
o Intermediate MS PowerPoint
o Intermediate MS Word
o Working Knowledge of MS Project
• People Management (coaching, mentoring, training & development)
• Excellent Sales skills
• Excellent business acumen
• Be astute
GENERAL SKILLS/ ATTRIBUTES
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Ability to manage a diverse team
• Able to use own initiative
• Able to multitask
• Work well under pressure
• Acute attention to detail
• Thinker (logically & laterally)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to meet tough deadlines
Cape Town - Perm/Temp Recruitment