+27 21 422 5048
0 - 0 Market Related
• Plan and implement annual strategy for your section.
• Plan and manage client sales & growth retention
• Manage and control campaign expenditure within agreed budgets
• Manage customer service activities and staff competence, so as to optimise and sustain performance, profitability and customer satisfaction.
• Liaise with and utilise support from shared services, suppliers and other partners as required.
• Seek and continuously develop knowledge and information about competitor activity, pricing and tactics, and communicate this to relevant departments in the Company.
• Recruit, train, manage, motivate & develop staff according to company policies and employment laws, and ensure relevant HR procedures are followed (appraisals, discipline, grievance, etc).
• Create a talent pool for all positions within your section to minimise disruption to business in the event of resignations.
• Develop personal skills and capability through on-going training, as provided by the company or elsewhere subject to Company approval.
• Minimum of 3 years work experience on projects/campaigns
• Minimum of 1 year in a supervisory capacity with a staff compliment of +/- 5 personnel
• Thorough understanding and experience in executing against Job Briefs or SLA’s
• Experience in dealing with clients at a management level
• Evidence of being able to effectively prioritize and meet tough deadlines
• Experience in working in a high pressure, fast paced environment
• Minimum of 1 year operational work experience in FMCG or trade marketing capacity a prerequisite.
• Minimum Matric Senior Grade (English/Maths a must) – or experience requirement is met. A tertiary diploma or degree in marketing would be advantageous.
• MS Excel Intermediate
• MS PowerPoint Intermediate
• MS Word
• Demonstrated use of Task in Outlook
• Extremely strong planning ability
• Solid numerical aptitude
• Good verbal and written English
• Able to use own initiative
• Able to multitask
• Work well under pressure
• Acute attention to detail
• Ability to meet tight deadlines
• Thinker (logically & laterally)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage a team of diverse people
Cape Town - Perm/Temp Recruitment