Cape Town North,
+27 21 422 5048
0 - 0
Produces efficient designs within the framework of simplicity, feasibility, cost efficiency and
• Compiles assemblies and detailed manufacturing drawings in accordance with
acknowledged manufacturing standards.
• Compiles part specifications, BOM’s, production orders and manuals.
• Implement engineering change proposals (ECP’s) on designs.
• Issues revisions and updates the manufacturing drawings, material lists and machine
• Lay-out drawing of customer manufacturing area.
• Drafting of P&ID.
• Provides technical support during manufacturing processes and for technicians on-site.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering as minimum requirement.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in machine design and manufacturing.
• Minimum of 2 years’ CAD experience.
Must be computer literate in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, 2D CAD, 3D CAD
• Must have the ability to work independently as well as function within a team.
• Must be able to travel both nationally and internationally.
• A positive attitude, self-motivated and reliable.
Cape Town - Perm/Temp Recruitment