Cape Town North,
+27 21 422 5048
0 - 0
Fault finding & repairs.
• Installation and commissioning of our machines at clients premises.
• Maintenance and after sales assistance.
• Re-building and servicing of equipment. Attending to breakdowns and problem solving.
• Ensures that safety standards are maintained.
• Excellent customer service.
• Coordination and project management of works orders and after sales jobs, to ensure on
• Technical support to customers, spare part representatives, designers and technicians.
• Customer training and assessment of machines.
• Quality control and assurance.
• At least 3 years’ machine building experience and production machine maintenance in a
• Preferred experience in the Liquid Packaging Industry i.e. fillers, unscramblers, end-of-line
equipment, blowmoulders, cappers etc.
• Knowledge of electrical and pneumatic fault finding required
Excellent people skills and customer service orientation
• Must have the ability to work independently
• Must be able to travel both nationally and internationally
• A positive attitude, self-motivated and reliable
• Must be computer literate in MS Word, MS Excel, Internet and MS Outlook.
Cape Town - Perm/Temp Recruitment